Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kindergym

We started Kindergym with Kale on Saturday at our local University.  Super fun for me because we're back in the building where I used to work and so I saw a lot of familiar faces.  Super fun for Justin because he gets to do a regular activity with us.  Super fun for Kale because there were balloons there.

 I appreciate things like this to get Kale used to taking directions from others, work on standing in line, waiting our turn, etc.  If we were to work on that at home it would be Kale and I and, well, I'm thinking Cedar wouldn't cooperate too well...
 And the health educator in me loves the movement aspect, of course!
 Yes, that's our child with his finger to his nose...

 Looking forward to Kindergym taking us up through March and then enjoying activities like this OUTSIDE.  :)


No comments: