Saturday, December 17, 2011

Advent Dinner

This past week I attended an Advent Dinner at a church in our area.  There were several beautifully decorated tables, each with its own theme.  Each table was decorated by a host.  My host (and friend) was Megan.  Here's our pretty table (great job, Megan!).

We enjoyed a tasty meal, skit, Christmas music and speaker. The theme for the night was joy and we each went home with an ornament that we were to hang in a prominent place in our home and remember to find joy in our daily activities throughout the holiday season. What a great reminder! I just might have to leave it up all year long! 

I couldn't resist sharing some pics of a few of my other favorite tables (this is for you, Mom and Linda!  Knew you'd enjoy!)








"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16: 11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delight to look at all those beautifully decorated tables and your wonderfully decorated home as well. I'm sure you had a delightful time at that Advent dinner. Linda