Thursday, June 02, 2011

Curtain Rods & Doily Curtains

We recently had new windows put into our porch (making it a 4 seasons porch-YEAH!). We took down the "doily" curtains (I cannot believe I left them there for almost 3 years...doily is not exactly my style. Ask Justin about this with regard to wedding gifts...) and curtain rods and placed them on a folding table on the porch that I had used for Christmas cookies (yes, the table has been there awhile...3 season porch-not exactly a place to sit and enjoy in the winter). Kale recently discovered the curtains and curtain rods and LOVES playing with them. We're talking 45-60 minutes passing some days. So, rather than put them away, I leave them and watch his curiosity grow as he literally studies the curtains in his hands and swings the rods in the air. Granted when he gets a little more coordinated and could start banging into things, then they will be put away...For now, I'll enjoy his innocence with them as well as the time that passes to keep his little busy self content!

No comments: