Friday, August 06, 2010

Deedra Here

Hi everyone, Deedra here. I wanted to "publically" thank my husband who has done all the blog updating since Kale's arrival. I've either been busy or too tired to take the time to upload photos and blog. Thanks, honey! Kale and I are getting along well at home. The little shaver will be 6 weeks old tomorrow already so we've started to establish some routines and that helps mom out a lot. Kale has been a great night sleeper but does get off when we alter "the routine." Like last night, for instance, we went to a work picnic and baseball game and he slept through most of that. Due to that, he was up a few times during the night (not like Kale...). We're hoping tonight is a little more back to normal. We've taken a lot of pics since our last entry so I'll post a few more entries and you can see how Kale is growing, changing, and enjoying life. Also, thanks everyone for your prayers throughout the pregnancy and now with a newborn at home. We appreciate them so much!

1 comment:

Gerben en Julie said...

Hi Deedra
So much fun to see all your pictures...seems to me you are doing a great job with Kale!!!and you look great by the way!!
Good to hear that he is sleeping ok!!
if you are in need of some company someday let me know!
Miss you
Julie