Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Break

Well, I must say it's been a relaxing week for me as it's spring break. Although I didn't have the week "off", I took my share of vacation days to enjoy a bit of a break. Justin had a couple of days of training for work in Dubuque so I went along. I spent my first day shopping and the second day relaxing and took in the movie "Amazing Grace." What a great movie! I'd highly suggest viewing it. The end of the movie was my favorite with the song "Amazing Grace" being played by bag pipes and eventually a full band. Absolutely beautiful! A short synopsis of the movie is that it's based on the life of William Wilberforce, set back in the 1700s. William was one of the main forces behind ending slave labor. So, the movie follows his life and work. See it, enjoy it!

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great break! You deserve it! Love, Leigh

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good spring break too!!! That is fun that you went along with Justin!:) Hope all is well!
Love,
Jen