Sunday, March 25, 2007

Inklings

I was talking with my mom the other day and she mentioned that she wouldn't mind volunteering at a local floral store on its busy holidays to help deliver flowers. I thought this was neat as I never knew my mom had this desire.

That made me stop to think about the many dreams or "inklings" that I've had throughout my life of things I might like to do someday. Here are a few:

*Become an astronaut (I think that desire has passed!)
*Decorate store windows
*Own a coffee shop
*Write fiction novels
*Live in the country with a golden retriever (or two)
*Design greeting cards for Hallmark
*Travel & take in God's beautiful creations

And here are a few of J's:
*Become a pastor
*Live on an acreage with a John Deere utility tractor (oh boy!)
*Coach
*Play basketball with kids (and no, we're not expecting!)

What are some of your inklings?

No comments: