Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saturday Deals

I hit the mother load at a garage sale on Saturday.  I picked up a Little Tykes table and two chairs, a box full of Geo Trax, two kids plastic baseball bats, a box full of soft baseballs, a batting tee, a tennis racket (for bat swatting in the house...), a John Deere kids baseball cap, bag of socks, and a few books for a grand total of $16.70. 

I'm not a fan of spending a lot of money on toys for kids because they seem to grow out of their interest in them so quickly.  So, garage sales are huge for me.  It's fun to bring home treasures for Kale, see his enjoyment in them, and save money in the process.  These pics of Kale took place over the weekend.  He was having fun with those soft baseballs and throwing them under the table and attempting to retrieve them.  Comic relief for Justin and I!
What's been a great deal you've found recently?

No comments: