Sunday, May 15, 2011

City Wide Garage Sales

I am a fan of the city wide garage sale. Maps are provided at the local convenience store, there are several sales within a small area, and there are always great deals! Kale fared well with several 18 month and older clothes, a 2T spring/raincoat and a pair of winter boots, a couple of new toys, and a few "new to us" books! And well, since I was the one doing all the saling, I got a few new plants, a trellace, some tomato cages, a Panther car flag, and a couple other items I picked up for friends. All for a grand total of $32.70. City wide garage sales: A great concept!

1 comment:

Gerben en Julie said...

Yeah great job!! I wanted to go but was busy packing for our trip, I can use some moere clothes for the kids...I hope when we get back there will be more!!