Sunday, May 23, 2010

37 Weeks

How quickly the days and weeks march on. We are now in week 37 of this adventure! My bag is packed and I would be perfectly fine going early...yes, I've reached the "uncomfy" stage...Justin has been an amazing husband taking care of things around the house, picking up extra Cedar play time in my place, and allowing me to rest. This weekend he put blinds up in the baby room. What a guy!
We're excited and anxious (well, maybe that's just me) and taking it one day at a time. As we sang in church this morning, "It is well, it is well with my soul."

2 comments:

Joleen said...

You look adorable Deedra! We will keep you in our prayers. The baby can come anytime now!!!
Congratulations to Justin on his graduation. I bet he's glad that is done.
How's your garden coming? I just picked some strawberries. YUM!
Andrea said she wants to come and see you when they get back to the U.S. this summer.
Take care!

Jill said...

Good Luck with the rest of this journey and of course the big itself!! We are thinking of you!!