Wednesday, April 07, 2010

30 Weeks on Easter

On Easter Sunday, I was 30 weeks. The reality of a baby is more and more real now! The pain I mentioned in a previous pregnancy post is getting much better now that I'm in physical therapy, and I've been enjoying a water aerobics class for a few weeks now. I widen the age gap quite a bit in class, but I enjoy those folks! Justin is even getting prepared. He recently was on a trip to Brazil and took along an expectant father book that was loaned to him. We've also taken our first baby class at the hospital and have a few more to go.

Okay everyone. Any guesses as to a boy or girl? As a reminder, we don't know ourselves but I'm curious what you are thinking! Comment away!

5 comments:

The Steeles said...

I think it's a girl!

Ryan & Lisa said...

I always, always guess boy on these things and I'm almost always wrong. That said, I say boy.

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Hmm, I kind of think girl, but only have a 50/50 record. Either way, she or he is bound to be absolutely adorable! Can't wait for Baby D to make their arrival!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing a boy. I can't believe its coming up so fast! Keep posting...I can't wait to see the photos.
Leigh

little mama said...

My guess is girl!