Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dear John


I was delighted to receive not one, but two Nicholas Sparks books for Christmas. I started reading the first a few days ago and could not wait to get home after work to pick it back up each evening. Last night, I couldn't put it down. I was up until 11:30PM (very late for me on a work night) and when I finished the book, had uncontrollable sobbing. Justin woke up and said, "Are you okay?" All I could muster was "It was just so sad!" I greatly enjoyed this read, even though it took out my heart, stomped on it and left it on the floor. Check out the description for yourself. Then, go to the library and check out "Dear John."

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love Nicholas Sparks books! I have read them all but this one. I am going to go to the library tomorrow and get check it out! Now I can't wait to read it!

Jill said...

Ok-Just finished the book this afternoon!!! I couldn't put it down, as with all his other ones too. It was a great read and I have to admit I shed tears at least 3 times.