Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Great Weekend

It was a fun weekend last weekend. My mom came to town on Friday to do some Christmas shopping so I took the afternoon off and joined her. Then on Saturday, a few of my college buds came to visit. We had lunch, went to the ole bookstore, walked around campus, and shopped, of course! Twins Jen and Steph both announced they are expecting-one in March and the other in May! Nice timing, ladies! Here's a few pics of our day. You'll notice in the bottom three that we were trying our best to get a good shot--whether we got one or not, we'll let you be the judge! Thanks again for coming friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Deed!!! I had a really good time visiting too!! The day went way too fast though. We will definately have to try and do that more often...maybe the guys can join us next time too!! I wish that we lived just a little bit closer!!:) It was wonderful to see you and Justin and thanks for a fun day!!! Jen